BloggingScoops helps its reader, by educating and updating them about blogging and digital marketing.
We at BloggingScoops focus heavily on providing value to our readers. And to achieve this, we invest a lot of time in creating valuable content for our readers. Which has led us to build a place in our readers’ heart?
So if you have any valuable and relevant content that you would like to share with our readers, then you are most welcome.
What Kind of Content We Do Accept
We would highly suggest you write upon topics related to blogging and digital marketing niche. And the article should be in-depth and helpful.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Getting Quality Traffic
- Building Domain and Search Engine Authority
- Building your online influence
- Increasing your exposure and brand awareness to targeted traffic
- Helps in building your backlink profile
- Grow your social media following
There are few guidelines that you have to follow while writing the content for BloggingScoops.
Those Guidelines are:-
Content should be more than 1000 words long.
- The content should be long, informational and conversational. And the topic should be relevant to the website audience.
- Already published topics on the BloggingScoops should be avoided while writing for us.
- You must come up with some new topic or ideas, which will add some value to the BloggingScoops and its readers.
Article must be plagiarism free
- We don’t accept copied content. If your article passes through CopyScape premium test then only it will get published on our site.
- The article should be unique and it must add value to the readers of BloggingScoops.
Relevant media must be added
- We highly encourage you to use relevant media such as images, infographics, and charts in the content.
- Adding media makes content look beautiful and helps readers in understanding the topic better.A nice formatting of the article will be appreciated
- Using sub-heading allows readers to jump to the sections, they are more important to them. Therefore, we highly recommend you to properly structure your content using proper sub-headings.
- To make it better, you can also use an unordered list and bulleted list.
- Your information must be provided
- You must provide us your author bio and social links.
- This information should be included at the bottom of the article.
How to submit the article to BloggingScoops?
If you have a content that meets the above-mentioned guidelines then you can email us the article at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You have to send a .docx attachment of the article including your email, social media links and short author bio.
Remember, submission of your article doesn’t guarantee publication. Your article will be reviewed by us and then will be published if it meets the above-mentioned guidelines.