SEM or Search Engine Marketing is quite broad when it comes to marketing your products, services, or brand. These marketing tactics include paid promotion and search that will help you in growing your business. The used paid tool for search is Google AdWords.
In order to learn about SEM, let’s get to know some basic understanding of the common words that you will come across quite often –
– Impressions – the number of times your advertisement was visible to the audience, which doesn’t mean that they actually view it.
– CPC – CPC or cost per click means that you will pay a certain amount of money when a person clicks on your ad.
– CPM – CPM or Cost per million impressions is another method to pay money for a paid ad.
Depending on your aims and goals, and how the advertisement application is set up, you will pay just make yourselves visible.
– CTR – CTR or Click Through Rate is the number of clicks you have received in your site from people who viewed your advertisement, even though they haven’t clicked on the advertisement or the actual ad.
Why SEM is essential for the businesspersons?
Search Engine Marketing or commonly known as SEM is an important channel of marketing to generate a huge amount of web traffic. It compliments content marketing as well as SEO and helps you in getting your brand at the top of the Google results or any other search results.
Here are some common reasons why you will need SEM Agency for your business ventures.
1. More amount of money –
The first reason why you must use SEM if you have a marketing agency is the amount of money you can earn from it. As per google search results, any business who is using this SEM tool can double their initial investments easily on AdWords. Of course, you will have to run the SEM campaigns on the AdWords and properly marketize it in order to achieve the results you are aiming for, but it is definitely worth it to try.
2. SEM can be conversion-focused –
Making money shouldn’t be your only objective if you are using SEM tools or marketing campaigns, other various kinds of conversions can also be done using these tools. Marketing campaign goals such as new subscribers, signups for newsletters, contest entries, and lots more are all important alternative kinds of conversions that a marketing agency should be trying to get. It is an essential conversion driver for all the marketing campaigns.
3. SEM has the potential to increase your brand awareness –
SEM is not only considered for making money or conversions but also has immense potential to increase your brand awareness to a great extent. You can increase your awareness in the market by about 80 percent as per reports are suggesting. All these campaigns that you will be producing can be promoted using SEM tools and applications across the globe easily.
These are some of the best benefits of using SEM tool in your marketing agency and earn huge amounts of profits every single day.