Satish Kushwaha started his online journey two years back in 2016 with a blog named Techyukti.com.
Now two years later, this blog is one of the most successful Hindi blogs on the internet.
When he started he did not knew too many people but today too many people know him.
Initially, he struggled to run a single blog, today he runs four successful youtube channels and two successful blogs.
When he started people said “Isko to english bhi nhi aati, ye online kya karega” and those people today say “Isko bhi to english nhi aati thi, phir bhi dekh kya-kya kar gaya”.
So without a further due, let’s start this wonderful interview with the man himself “Mr. Satish Kushwaha”.
Recommended Reading: Bigrock Coupon – Huge Discounts on Hosting.
1. Welcome Satish Bhai, I would like to request you to introduce yourself to the readers of BloggingScoops blog.
- First of all, thank you so much Roshan Bhai for featuring me on your blog. For those who don’t know me, I am a blogger and a YouTuber. I come from Devariya, Uttar Pradesh and since last two years, I have been living in Mumbai.
- I got serious about blogging in 2016 and decided to start a Hindi blog named “Techyukti.com”.
- Right now I have two blogs one of them is of course “Techyukti.com” and the other one is “SatishKushwaha.com”. I also have Four YouTube Channels, namely “Satish Kushwaha”, “Satish K Videos”, “Techyukti”, and “Fitness Fighters”.
2. How, when and why did you decided to start the blogging journey and who inspired you in this industry?
- I was looking to do something online and that’s how I came across blogging.
- Initially, I got inspired by “Rohit Mewada”, he is a brilliant blogger. He runs a very famous Hindi blog named “Hindi Me Help” and he has a youtube channel with the same name too.
- Then I had a friend in college named “Vivek Singh”, he used to show me his online earnings in order to motivate me to start a blog.
- And I used to refer to “shoutmeloud.com” to learn about blogging. And that website really helped me to learn about the “basics of blogging” in my initial days.
3. What were your first few projects on which you started working?
- In my initial days, I had a great interest in Photo and Video Editing. So I started a blogspot blog on this topic. I wrote over 3-4 articles on this blog and the AdSense was also approved on this blog of mine.
- So I asked one of my friend who is used to live in Kuwait to open my website and click on the ad.
- And that was the biggest mistake which I committed at that time. Which of course resulted in Adsense suspension from my blog. And that’s why I will strongly suggest you do not ask for manual AdSense clicks because Google knows whenever something like this you do.
4. How and why did you decided to start a “Hindi Blog” named “Techyukti”?
- When I used to search “how to earn money online in Hindi” I came across a website named “Hindi Me Help”. So I checked that website and it looked good to me. And I decided to talk to “Rohit Mewada” the owner of that blog.
- In his talk with me, he said that he is able to get thousands of views on his blog daily. I was moved again about starting blogging but this time I started as a content writer for him. I worked as a content writer for about two months with him and then I finally decided to start my own blog.
- I decided to start a Hindi blog because I did not had a very good command on English at that point in time and there was too much competition too in English blogs. Therefore, I decided to go with Hindi blog.
- And then I named my Hindi blog “Techyukti”, where “yukti” means “tips” in Hindi.
5. Is there any scope in Hindi blogs now and should people start it?
- Yes, there is a good scope in Hindi blogs right now. Because there are quite a few “Hindi Blogs” on the internet but there are only very few “Quality Hindi Blogs” on the internet.
- So if you can create one “Quality Hindi Blog” which will provide value, then there is a very good scope in Hindi blogs right now.
6. Who supported you most in your hard times?
- Whenever I got stuck something related to blogging or vlogging, “Harsh Chauhan” helped me. Harsh Chauhan has a very successful and a famous tech blog named “RootUpdate.com” and he is a very dear friend of mine.
- And then I had my elder brother, who always said me to do whatever I wanted and don’t worry about the money.
- So these two people were there for me, whenever I needed them.
7. How much important is relationship building and how newbies should pull it off well?
- It is very important to have a relationship with people having a similar profession. It will help you to understand your craft better and you will learn a lot.
- Build relationships with the mindset of “Sharing and Caring”. Always remember, in order to build stronger relationships always show respect to your seniors and don’t show the wrong attitude to your juniors.
8. What were the biggest challenges in your online marketing journey?
- Generating good income was very difficult for me in my initial days. And sometimes I also used to feel very low due to that.
- But I always used to motivate myself. By saying if I am able to generate $1/day now then if I will work 5ox times harder than now, then for sure I would be able to generate even $50 to $100/day in future.
- And this what kept me going. The Lesson is “You have to believe in yourself and you have to keep self-motivating yourself”.
9. Why did you choose blogging instead of 9 to 5 Job Lifestyle?
- The answer is “FREEDOM”. I never wanted to work under a Boss. And I never wanted someone to tell me “What I should do” and “How I should do”. Instead, I wanted to be my own boss. And that’s why I choose blogging.
- Because blogging allowed me to be “Myself”. And same goes for YouTube.
10. How to do the personal branding the right way in today’s scenario.
- It is very simple, “Be yourself” and just try to “express yourself”.
- Don’t fake it in order to impress others. You will get surely get caught someday if you will try to fake yourself. Therefore, just “Be yourself”. And people will love you for “Being You”.
11. What is the scope of digital marketing and blogging according to you in India?
- The scope is very good because Digital Marketing and Blogging is in its “Growing Phase” in India. And it will grow much in coming years.
- Let me go little deep on that. So if you will look for engineers, doctors, software developers, and CA people around you or in your area then you will definitely find a lot of them.
- But if you will look for bloggers in your area or around you, you are not gonna find a lot of them. Which means there are very less of them and so it is a good time to start.
- And therefore, the scope is pretty good in coming years.
12. How are you able to manage 4 YouTube channels and 1 Big Successful Blog?
- Look you can’t be “One Man Army”. I never believed in being the “One Man Army” theory.
- Instead, if you want to diversify and you decide to do a different number of things then you should definitely consider “Forming a Team”.
- And I thank god because I have a “Great Team”. And when I say “My Team” I am here referring to my group of “Five Like Minded People” who work really hard every single day to achieve their dreams.
- And due to this team, I am able to manage all my Four YouTube Channels and 2 Blogs.
Final words to our readers.
Don’t lose your hope if you don’t see results in your starting days. Keep faith in yourself and your work and soon you will start seeing results.
In the beginning, just try to focus upon learning and try to be consistent and committed in your work.
And if you will do so, then “The Sky is the limit for you my friend”.
Thanks and wish you all, “All the Best” in your lives.
Author: Roshan Jha
Roshan Jha is a Passionate Blogger and a Digital Marketing Enthusiast from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He is the founder of BloggingScoops blog. Where he mostly talks about blogging and digital marketing. He has an expertise in Content Writing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. Know more About Roshan. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.