Websites are a perfect way to socialize with your business whether it is an online store or a personal blog. But, some of the people think that website building is a difficult process and requires enormous amounts of coding and developing. Let us assure you one thing, that is definitely not the case in website development.
There are a lot of online website building tools that almost any person with an internet connection can use. Nowadays, a website can be created for free without wasting a single penny. This is beneficial for the people who do not have investment money to start with and just want to try the feeling of handling and managing a website.
Some of the website builders offer templates and presets that can be used to create a custom website. They require some coding knowledge but even a beginner can develop a website with those platforms.
Some of them are WordPress and Weebly. However, for the users who do not even know the C in coding, numerous drag and drop suitable website builders are also available. One has to simply drag a template and drop it on the position they want it on.
The Best Choice for Drag and Drop Web page Builders
The best choice while choosing a drag and drop builder is Weebly. It is a highly used and renowned website building platform that offers free as well as paid services. You can opt for free or paid as per your wish, Weebly discount cuts off some money while buying their premium version.
Today, we will discuss the exact same thing and that is “Are Drag and Drop web page Builders worth it or not?”
There are a lot of drag and drop website builders on the Internet right now. Some of them are Wix, Square Space, and Weebly. (Weebly offers both features). Below are the various pros and cons of drag and Drop web page builder.
Pros of a Drag and Drop Website Builder
- It is easy to use concept while making a website.
- It allows the user to see his/her website amendments while on the go. That means, that you can drop your template and see live how it looks.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- The interface is simple and neat. This makes it suitable for almost all people whether newbie or professional.
- It has preloaded themes and widgets that can be used to enhance the look and feel of your website.
- It is free and has cheap templates. That makes it suitable for personal “No-Money” type of bloggers.
Cons of a Drag and Drop Website Builder
- Not suitable for professional business as it offers only a limited amount of themes and widgets.
- Search Engine Optimization criteria are unprioritized while using a drag and drop website builder.
- Use of Flash and other scripting languages makes the website slow and laggy. Hence, it reduces user experience.
- You can not put any user interference widget in your drag and drop made a website.
Drag and drop web page builders have many advantages and therefore, you should definitely use them. And among all the drag and drop web page builders Weebly is the best one.
Author: Roshan Jha
Roshan Jha is a Passionate Blogger and a Digital Marketing Enthusiast from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He is the founder of BloggingScoops blog. Where he mostly talks about blogging and digital marketing. He has an expertise in Content Writing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. Know more About Roshan. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.